Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just TOOOOO Funny!!!

-
The anti-IDists are getting banned from pro-ID blogs because they spew nonsense and never substantiate their claims.

I recognize their nonsense and let them know it.

They don't like it so the whine like little school-girls.

Over on Uncoomon Descent PaulT whines his way into the blog with:
You have, of course, every right to ban the likes of h.pesoj and Voice Coil, and it is helpful that you have given reasons for doing so. However I sense a certain irony when your explanation comes immediately after a comment by Joseph in which he calls his opponents clowns and liars. How long would an ID sceptic last here using that sort of approach?


I call 'em as I see 'em bitch.

To stop me from using that language just stop lying and acting like clowns.

But whining to the moderator just makes you look like a wussy.

Evolve a backbone- Too funny...

4 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    FYI:

    http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=14;t=1948;st=330#entry163534

    Cheers.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Thanks Rich.

    Thanks to your link I fond that Jeffrey Shallit is more of a dupe than I first thought.

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sticks 'n' stones, Joe, sticks 'n' stones. The comment had the desired results - it helped put you into moderation (however temporary that may be), it pointed out, in a small way, part of the rampant hypocrisy that goes on over at UD, and it pissed you off!

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    I call 'em as I see 'em wussy boy.

    BTW I have been moderated there before.

    It isn't any big deal.

    If I was banned from there it wouldn't be any big deal.

    Ya see wussy-boy I have my own blog and do not need to post on any other blog.

    What I like doing on other blogs is to expose the rampant ignorance in people who oppose ID.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home