Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Injured in Iraq- Setting the Record Straight

Today I was searching the internet and came across a post by Occam's Afterbirth, saying that I lied about Iraq.

Occam's Afterbirth said I said I was wouded but that I really just hurt my back lifting the wrong way.

Spoken like a true piece of shit loser.

But anyway I did not hurt my back in Iraq.

I blew out my right knee when our position came under attack and I was getting clear of that action (March 2004).

I was not cut nor penetrated by any bullets nor shrapnel. My flack jacket took a few hits of shrapnel and debris but nothing got through to me.

This action occurred near Balad, Iraq.

Now to get to Balad from Baghdad International Airport, we did something that no military personnel would- we took an unarmored SUV convoy from the airport down RPG/ IED (rocket propelled grenade/ improvised explosive device) ally- the most dangerous road in the world- to Camp Victory to get our orders.

From there we traveled in that same convoy north to Balad.

We were stopped twice by IEDs.

While in Iraq I went on patrols with the Army. Ya see my job there was to train them in the use and maintenance of our equipment- explosive trace detectors- which were used to find people who messed with explosives.

The funny part is Occam's Afterbirth calls me a chicken-shit when it remains anonymous!

An anonymous asshole loser liar calling me a chickenshit!

That just makes me feel like a hero all over again...

And about my knee- four operations to get it close to "normal".

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger blipey said…

    Wow! Is there any heroic deed JoeG won't do? Is there any American more cool than JoeG? Where can I get my action figure (with blown-out knee that bleeds the colors of the American flag)?

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Wow!

    Just the response I expected from a cowardly pencil-neck geek.

    Thank you for not disappointing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home