Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Monday, November 02, 2009

Swine Flu (H1N1) Vs. H2O2

OK flu season is here.

I am not going to get a flu vaccine but will rely on the science that says that the virus cannot live in an oxygenated environment.

However this means that I have to try to get back on track with my H2O2 intake.

I need to drink it 3 times a day however I have only been drinking it in the morning.

Now my wife is against this because she thinks that I will get the flu and pass it onto them. However the rest of my family are getting the vaccine(s), so they should be covered.

I have already been adding H2O2 to all the humidifiers in the house. This protocol has seemed to help keep us healthy- it only takes 2 oz of 35% food grade H2O2 per gallon of distilled water to keep your air clean from viruses.


Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home