Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Monday, September 07, 2020

Proof that Evolutionists are Liars and Cowards

 -

The proof that evolutionists are liars and cowards is the fact that I went to an evo site, challenged them to a debate with $10,000 on the line. The only one to take me up on it turned out to be a cowardly equivocator. Instead of Intelligent Design vs evolution by means of blind and mindless processes, he wanted to be ID vs evolution. When I explained that ID is NOT anti-evolution so there is no way I am putting money on something I do not claim, he ran away stomping his pussy feet on the way.


Evos are such mouthy and belligerent pricks, especially when there is a group of them. But challenge them to a debate and they flail and run away.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Sinjari said…

    You're one to talk about "mouthy and belligerent" lol

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Yes, I am. Do you have a point or are you too much of a coward to make one?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home