Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Friday, November 26, 2010

RichTard Hughes- Chokes On Information, Again

-
It is sad to see evolutionists reduced to babbling incoherently just at the mention of the word "information". It makes me wonder how they have made it as far as they have in their life. We live in the information age- thanks to the interwebs information is at the ends of our fingertips. Information allows our world to function.

But mention the word "information" to an evolutionist, and as with Pavlov's dogs, they start drooling and appear unable to function.

I tell them how to measure information, I tell them how to measure information in biology. And they just mess themselves all in a hurry to misrepresent what I say.

Getting the information down to bits is how the interwebs function- it is how computers function. Letters are broken down into bits, then sent on their merry way.

The point being is CSI (Complex Specified Information) is about bits. And to determine the number of bits we have to first break down the information into bits.

What does all of this have to do with RichTard Hughes? Apparently he is too ignorant to grasp these concepts and therefor Intelligent Design is wrong.

That is right, because evolutionists refuse to understand simple concepts and also refuse to support their claims, Intelligent Design is false.

Yes it does give me a sense of pride to have a thread in my honor over on the another tard bloviating chicaney forum. The sad part is even with the "protection" of their little monkey group they still don't have a set to ante up.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger The whole truth said…

    What "information" do you have that proves ID is real? I don't mean speculation, guesses, faith, mythical beliefs, assumptions, ego, and/or insults. I mean factual, testable information.

    Can you and your god please stop by my home and show me that ID is real? I'll be home all day. Anytime is fine with me.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    TWT:
    What "information" do you have that proves ID is real?

    1- Science ain't about "proof"

    2- The information I have is found in the scientific literature, textbooks, observations and experiences

    TWT:
    Can you and your dog please stop by my home and show me that ID is real?

    I don't want my dogs any where near you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home