Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Black Bears

-
Finally I saw a bear in my yard. I have seen moose, deer, skunks, porcupines, foxes, but no bear. Then last night I was looking out the window and I saw a "big dog" sniffing around. Our little havanese went spastic. We had to put her in the bathroom.

The bear wandered around and then came back to our tower bird feeder hanging from a shepard's hook. It is hanging about 5 feet from the window- a 67" high window- our front windows stop 4 " from the floor. A bear could easly just crash right through as they are only a couple of feet off of the ground.

But anyway the bear bent the shepard's hook and took the entire bird tower! It was full of sunflower seeds. It then bolted back to the woods.

Now I am off to Walmart to get another bird feeder and hopefully some stuff that keeps bears out of the yard. May have to go to the Home Depot for that.

How big was the bear? I would say at least 300 lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home