Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Monday, February 21, 2011

How EvoTards Measure Information

-
EvoTards are having such a difficult time with information I hd to find out why. So I disguised myself by going to a local library and setting up an account from which I could start posting on forums as an die-hard atheistic evolutionist.

I have been doing this for just over a year- started around Darwin's birthday 2010.

Finally I have been let in on the secret technology they use to measure information and I managed to smuggle out some pictures:

evotard information measuring technology

They also have a more complex IMT

And finally, the one I have been waiting to uncover this yellow thingy.

So that is the problem. Dealing with evotards is like dealing with someone who cannot speak nor understand the language. It doesn't matter how many times or how loud you tell them. Might as well talk to a wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home