Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Futuyma Refutes keiths

-
In Futuyma's college textbook "Evolution" 3rd edition, he discusses classification schemes. He starts out talking about the nested hierarchies of Linnaean Taxonomy. When he discusses phylogenies he says they are a hierarchal scheme, not a nested hierarchy.


Whoopsie- that also means I am owed $10,000 by Andreas S- loser

2 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    One of the reasons I never argued with you about nested hierarchies is because, after a long time thinking about it and trying to figure out where you were wrong, I figured out your were correct.

    There are examples of nested hierarchies, maybe even biological ones if you define your categories in certain ways. But the way most people use them is incorrect.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I should have said so sooner and for that I apologise.

    We will disagree about many things for a long time yet but I will try very hard to be sure I have spent time really thinking about my stance and yours before I criticise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home