Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sporting Events

-
With the Super Bowl approaching I was wondering if the people whose favorite team is not in the SB do they watch it?

If I don't care about the teams I don't care about the game.

I will not watch a world series if the team I like (Red Sox) is not in it.

I will not watch a NBA final if the Celtics are not in it.

I will not watch the stanley cup if the Bruins are not in it.

That said, surprisingly I am not a big Pats fan. I used to be until I moved back to the NE only to find out that Pats' fans are an uneducated lot- "squish the fish"? Please Dolphins are not fish and I know you think you are being coy but in reality you are just demonstrating your belligerent ignorance. The pats are the greatest team ever? Please, while it is true that you have won 3 super bowls it was only by a total of 9 points.

When Dallas won their SBs they dominated their opponents. Yes they have 3 SB loses but by a measly total of 11 points. In two of the Pats SB loses they were embarrassed, proving they did not belong in the game.

I am of the feeling that you have to dominate SBs in order to declare yourselves the best team.

So will I watch the game this Sunday? Not all of it, that's for sure...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Eugen said…

    I hear Madonna will do the half time show. I think she wants to show off her new silicone implants.

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    I definitely won't be watching the halftime show.

    Madonna?

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Eugen said…

    I think it's Madonna. I cannot even bother to check. Atheists are having party at CHs blog.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    A good marching band and a laser show would be more entertaining.

    But anyway, most likely it's just one or maybe two atheists and their socks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home