Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Monday, July 12, 2021

Kevin Middlebrook is Obsessed with Me

 -

Kevin Middlebrook has been exposed as a complete imbecile. It claims to be a marine biologist yet didn't know that whales have a tail. It didn't know that context matters when having a discussion. It claims to be sciency and yet has never demonstrated any understanding of science. Now it spews:

Well, the only ET I know is moronically simple.

And yet ET has exposed you are an imbecile and petty coward. Clearly you lack self-awareness and have some sort of creepy obsession with me. I understand your need to try to bring me down but you can't do it. Losers like you can only demonstrate your own cowardice. 

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger William Spearshake said…

    OH Joe. Why do you care what I think of you? Are you really that insecure?

    Don’t answer. It was a rhetorical question.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Oh Kevin. I don't care what you think of me because you are a lowlife without any integrity. I was just pointing out that it is obvious that you are obsessed with me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home